Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,673
Page 24 of 152 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

Club Supporter
    Lower row (I think around 16-20?) - was using a small point and shoot at the time so quality is not so good when uploaded.

Club Supporter
    A couple more from 2010 (lower to mid grandstand)

https://youtu.be/ByBEKV-eZXk

https://youtu.be/FWJG6EvOGls

Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s post-driving career will include a role on a new home renovation show that’s to air on the DIY Network in 2018.
    The untitled show will feature Earnhardt and his wife, Amy, as they renovate a dilapidated historic home in the Old Town district of Key West, Fla., into what the network describes as a “gorgeous modern retreat.”
    The DIY Network will air four half-hour episodes in which the Earnhardts will encounter the usual issues associated with transforming an older fixer-upper: structural damage, faulty plumbing, and ancient wiring. An exact air date has not been announced.
    “Amy and I are excited to take on our first home renovation project together,” Earnhardt Jr. said “Amy is a fantastic designer. She has creative ideas and a strong work ethic. We love DIY projects around the house, and so I expect this to be challenging but fun.”
    The Earnhardts were married this past New Year’s Eve. They met when Amy, working as an interior designer, helped Earnhardt design his custom-built North Carolina home.
    Earnhardt Jr., NASCAR’s 14-time most popular driver, announced April 25 he would retire from racing full time at the end of the current season. He plans to remain in the sport as a team owner and has said he’s interested in an analyst role with Fox Sports or NBC, which split broadcasting Cup and Xfinity Series races.
    “We’ve seen how Dale Jr. races a car, so we’re confident that with Amy’s help he will easily navigate the typical trials and tribulations of a home renovation,” said John Feld, Scripps Networks Interactive senior vice president. “Fasten your seat belts because this one is sure to be a thrilling, unpredictable ride.”

she's just a tad bit cute.....
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Race is tonight / pre race starts in a few minutes.

Thoughts and prayers for Aric Almirola. That what a nasty crash.

OMG, was horrific to watch.

Driver of the 10 car, class act whining n bitching about the end to her day while Almirola was actually hurt.

As for the 88 car, might as well scoot on over to the tv studio n start filming, nothing good happening on that entire team. Number of screw ups each and every race looks more akin to a rookie team moved up to the big leagues 5 years too soon vs top level Nascar competitors.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Driver of the 10 car, class act whining n bitching about the end to her day while Almirola was actually hurt.
    I'm not sure how she still even has a ride. She seems to get worse every year.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    As for the 88 car, might as well scoot on over to the tv studio n start filming, nothing good happening on that entire team. Number of screw ups each and every race looks more akin to a rookie team moved up to the big leagues 5 years too soon vs top level Nascar competitors.

The state of the 88 team is a travesty. Makes one wonder if they're just phoning it in.