Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,661
Page 41 of 152 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

Loved it as well.

This was cool as well.

I'm glad MTJ was able to hold off the 18 at the end. It was cool that Larson was able to make a good fight in the closing laps too after 3 or 4 really bad races in a row.

I was driving home from Ottawa so I caught the last 50 or so laps on NASCAR Radio. Those guys make it really exciting. I may have enjoyed listening to it more than if I was watching on TV. They do a great job of covering races.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Dale Earnhardt Jr. will have a prominent role in next year’s Daytona 500 after all.
    Daytona International Speedway announced Wednesday that the two-time winner of “The Great American Race” is set to serve as Grand Marshal for the 60th running of the Daytona 500, scheduled Feb. 18, 2018.
    The recently retired Earnhardt won the Daytona 500 in 2004 and 2014. Come February, his duties will include giving the command to start engines to the field.
    “I was humbled when asked to be the Grand Marshal of next season’s Daytona 500,” Earnhardt said in a release provided by the track. “The race has so much history and being a two-time winner of the event is something I am extremely proud of. The list of names who have Grand Marshaled the race is one I’m honored to add my name to. Speedweeks is an exciting time for our sport, and this assures me an opportunity to witness the thrills of it all.”

Kurt Busch remains confident and optimistic that a new contract with Stewart-Haas Racing for the 2018 season will be forthcoming, the driver said during Champion’s Week.
    “It’s all a work in progress,” Busch said. “Monster has stood by my side and Ford has been supportive. I like the way the two sides are coming together. My focus has been more about the people and personnel and how we’re going to make this work to be more successful next year. Winning Daytona was great, but we want more.”

This just in...

Richard Petty Motorsports (RPM) to team up with Richard Childress Racing (RCR) and switch to Camaro.

Good for both teams.

I was holding out for a Dodge announcement ...
    BECAUSE RACECAR