Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,661
Page 47 of 152 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

We've decided to take my father in law to Michigan for the June race for his 75th birthday. How many rows up should we get tickets? Keep in mind that we are casual fans so price is a factor. Is 14 or 15 rows high enough?

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    And the Dab is just a dance move that some rappers started in Atlanta I think. A quarterback in the NFL made it most popular as his TD celebration and it spread like wildfire through pre-teen kids. They all love it for some reason. Its not a symbol for anything really, just confidence and winning I guess.
    Rap... No wonder... Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    We've decided to take my father in law to Michigan for the June race for his 75th birthday. How many rows up should we get tickets? Keep in mind that we are casual fans so price is a factor. Is 14 or 15 rows high enough?
    Check this out. It's an interactive site that lets you see your sightlines from your selected seat area.

http://www.seats3d.com/international...al_speedway/#/

Todays race, let's all join hands n repeat after me.................... B O R I N G!!!

Pre race interview with Bubba, seems like one heck of a nice guy.

I honestly can't remember where I sat last year, but I believe I posted some pics in this thread. (along with a couple others)

If I remember right, at row 15ish, you won't see any of the backstraight (not that you see much there on the higher seats either)

Club Supporter
    I think you need to be at least 20-25 to see the entire track at MIS....If it's hot you don't want to be too high up (given his age). I've seen people carried down on stretchers (from heat I think or maybe heat/alcohol mix). Anywhere across from pit lane is pretty good for pit road and track action.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
    Check this out. It's an interactive site that lets you see your sightlines from your selected seat area.

http://www.seats3d.com/international...al_speedway/#/
    I tried that yesterday when I was getting tickets and it didn't work. Of course it works tonight.

Went row 14 section 8. Fits the budget and should be good enough. I'm sure no matter what we will have fun.

After watching parts of the snooze fest yesterday I will predict that you will have your choice of seats once you get in.

I tried that yesterday when I was getting tickets and it didn't work. Of course it works tonight.

Went row 14 section 8. Fits the budget and should be good enough. I'm sure no matter what we will have fun.
    Bring ear plugs!