Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exploding washing machines now?

I heard lots of issues with Samsung appliances over the past few years. No Samsung for me thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I hear you Chris. Recently replaced our 25+yr old washer with a new / said to be heavier version. Load it just a hair off perfectly balanced n it threatens to plow through the wall.
    With the low water programing of new washers they can get off balance very easy. Three things to help.
    One like you said make sure it's loaded evenly
    Two make your your using the correct program. If you washing bulky items make sour you set it to bulky. It will change the water amounts for the newer washers they have auto water levels. I see a lot of people, just run threw everything on quick wash. The machine won't operate properly like this.
    Three is your washer has a "deep rinse" or "fabric softener" option. Turn it on and leave it on even if yo are not using fabric softener. This will force more water for your rinse cycle and allow the clothes to distribute easier for a better balanced spin.

We have the Samsung front loaders, and they have been fantastic to date. No complaints.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    With the low water programing of new washers they can get off balance very easy. Three things to help.
    One like you said make sure it's loaded evenly
    Two make your your using the correct program. If you washing bulky items make sour you set it to bulky. It will change the water amounts for the newer washers they have auto water levels. I see a lot of people, just run threw everything on quick wash. The machine won't operate properly like this.
    Three is your washer has a "deep rinse" or "fabric softener" option. Turn it on and leave it on even if yo are not using fabric softener. This will force more water for your rinse cycle and allow the clothes to distribute easier for a better balanced spin.
    Cool, thanks for the tips.