Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Driving your 15-up Mustang this winter? Tire & wheel packages available from Parkway

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar

Driving your 15-up Mustang this winter? Tire & wheel packages available from Parkway

If you're looking for a set of wheels to go on your 2015 or newer Mustang for winter use, we have the 18 x 8" OEM wheels that will clear the Ecoboost performance package and base GT brakes with no issues. This style:

Wheels alone would be $796 + HST for the set. TPMS sensors are $196 + HST for the set.

If you're looking for a package with tires mounted, we have access to most major brands. For example, we can put together a package with either Michelin X-Ice Xi3 as shown in the photo above, or Hankook I-Cept Evo2 W320 performance winter tires, for $1995 + HST.

For V6 and base brake Ecoboost cars, we can do steel or alloy 17" wheel packages starting as low as $1295 + HST for steel with Uniroyal Tiger Paw Ice & Snow 3, or $1649 + HST for the same tires on Ford OEM 17" alloy wheels. Wheels alone would be $725 for the set

Please call, or email us at parts@parkwayford.ca for more info, or a quote on an alternate tire brand.

Ed Nicholson
    Parts Manager
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

No love for 13 eh..

The S550 wheels can be used on S197 as well. However I don't believe these 18" would clear the Brembo brakes on the 11-14 GT Track Pack without a small spacer, since the S197 rotor hats are shallower than S550, requiring more spoke clearance on the wheel. They would certainly be fine on a base brake 11-14 GT.
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752

Damn! Why'd I got brembo's.....lol

Jon, if I see an 07-14 Brembo equipped car in our shop over the next week or so I can try one here. Otherwise I could bring one of these home to Caledon if you are able to come over with your car, we could do a test fit. I do have some wheel spacers of various thicknesses that we could experiment with. Then we could order a set of the "E-T style" wheel nuts to get back the thread engagement on the stud which is lost with the spacer.

www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752