Hey guys,

I picked up my 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 at the end of last summer. I'm about to pull the trigger on:

1) Kooks Long tube headers with catted H Pipes.

(Question 1) -I've been reading that the X-Pipe gets better gains but it's negligible, and I want the deep muscle car sound rather than rasp. Do you guys agree?
(Question 1a) -Also what are the differences vs getting these option catted or not?

2) JTL CAI

(Question 2) -I was looking at other CAIs, and I asked the shop what they thought about the K&Ns ... he told me they were too small and I need a bigger one for the setup I want, and JTL is the way to go. Do you guys agree?

3) Borla S-Type axleback exaust

(Question 3) -I bought the car with flowmasters installed, but I want something with less drone and deeper. He said this was the way to go. I've heard some people have a similar setup to me, but they have the Borla Type S Catbacks instead of the axlebacks....what would the difference be if I changed this setup to that?

4) Then obv getting it tuned. I'm going dyno tune it rather than an emailed canned tune.

..So aside from the questions I had above, a few more questions:

(Question 4) What kind of gains in HP and torque do you guys expect from the above set up?

(Question 5) What would you next upgrade be after this? Which power upgrade (Manifold Intake? Cams?)? .. Which driveability upgrade (Tires, Gears, Clutch Suspension Etc?)

Thanks guys!