You also have to remember that its not Fat Cats in Brazil that are affected, its the Franchise owners. They're the ones taking the hit! They still have follow the set prices set by the corporation. They still have to buy the same stock. Pay the same lease and franchise fees (all of that is prolly going up too) and on top of that a huge 20% jump! That has to come somewhere!

Paid Breaks and Fully covered Benefits ?! Cry me a river! I don't get those and no one I know does either! I dint get a 20% raise to pay for everything going up?. There are people who've been working for 10-15 years starting at $7-8/hour only now making $14.. where's there 20%

You want to protest, then shove your signs up Wynne's ASS. Not Franchise owners!

My Aunt owns her own restaurant in a small town and this hit is cutting into her costs huge. That 20% she lost! Imagine losing 20% of your income. She not in Florida.. She at work 5am-5pm everyday. Most business' barely get by.. and same goes for Franchises! I guarantee there will be a lot of them closing down.

Most Franchise owners are just people trying to start and run a business but instead of starting from scratch they pay a corporation for the name and product.

My wife works at a bank and she talks with these owners every week and most of them don't know what to do

Congratulations!! You had it good for a while! Grow up!
/rant