I ve recently been wondering bout my tires on the Mustang , read the date code on the tire, It appeared to be from 09?? So then I went digging in my receipts, folder and found the original receipt from the purchase. The car had 113,000 km on it, now has close to 150,000. Tires were installed April 2010. Back then they cost me $1070 balanced and installed. I took the rims out to Hills Tire , Six Nations Res, because the tires were still off the car from winter storage .... Now, even more, I m thinkin bout tires.... pays to look at them, just because they look good, prob still feel pritty good, but are dated for sure. They have been babied , relatively speaking. They ve not been stored on the car in the winter, they were always brought inside for the winter... I think that has helped them be as good as they are. They only see sun when car is driven, stored in garage unless driven... Nitto Extreme 555R 18 s it what she sits on now ...I am kinda kickin round NITTO NT05 s ??? wanna see a few first ....