Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
So .... went and looked at 07 GT500. All looked good. Took it for a test drive.... all good.... parked and looked at my wife and said ‘I think I’m going buy it’ she said ok. We sat down with dealer and he went to see what trade in they would give me and I looked at my wife and she looked like someone killed her dog. She was crying!! Yes... crying!! I didn’t know she loved the GT/CS that much. Then got a real low offer on mine. Then they came close, a little more and I might have pulled the trigger. But then looked at my wife again and said have to think about it. We got home and she mellowed and said it’s your car , I’ll be ok. Waiting for call back. Am i the wussie or my wife??? Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having the wife emotionally attached to the car.....that's a tough one buddy. My other half could care less, in fact she'd be happy to see it gone and the space freed up in the garage!!

Oh well, like we said earlier...if its to be....it will be. If it doesn't work out, there will be plenty more deals come next spring.

Good luck buddy!