I think its absolutely Stupid that so many younger healthy people have been given any vaccine just because they "work" in the health care field (many who are in administration and work from home, and are no where near any patients) while people like my Mom who is in her 60's and had type two diabetes and is still currently dealing with cancer bullshit, is being told that she is not yet eligible.

I also think its absolute bullshit that so many people who where standing up and preaching how we all need to make sacrifices, justifying bankrupting thousands of people with lockdowns with not a single care for the lives or livelihoods of the business owners effected, saying repeatedly to trust the health experts, over a virus with an extremely low mortality rate for the majority of the population are now refusing to take a vaccine, that has an extremely low mortality rate, going against what the health experts are saying. which is only going to prolong this for everyone.

nothing like putting on a mask and locking down, both things that statistical did very little to stop the spread around the world. but refuse to take the vaccine that can actually fix this