I could only find a brief mention of this on the forum so I thought I'd post my experience with this rust proofing product. Corrosion Free was recommended to me by an auto restorer who disliked the many waxy and gooey undercoatings available. He retired last year but he sprayed Corrosion Free on all the custom vehicles he restored and on the vehicles of friends and family. I had been getting my vehicles sprayed with a clear oil for years. That guy retired too but he also said I should try Corrosion Free. A few years ago I purchased a 2014 Mustang convertible from a woman in Guelph. It had not been winter driven and was pristine. Although I do not drive my Mustangs in the winter I still wanted to protect the undercarridge. After washing the undercarridge and letting it dry for a week I put the 2014 on a lift and sprayed every area I could get at. When I sold it a few weeks ago we looked at the undercarridge and it still looked pristine and the oil was still in all the crevices and frame areas. I was really impressed. The dealer where I bought my new 2024 GT a few weeks ago allowed me 40 minutes on a lift in his detailing shop to do the same. I used about ten cans and soaked every corner, frame member and metal body work I could get at, including trunk and hood. I may touch-up the pinch weld areas from time to time but IMO this clear (non-waxy/gooey) oil spray will really protect my new 2024 GT. On past vehicles I have used a number of "name brand" applications. I found them often worse than nothing. I really like the Corrosion Free.