Made a mistake buying SR lower control arms for my 08 GT from American Muscle. They were on for $114 USD. Basically the bushings were crap right out of the box. I installed them and found a few inches of diff play under acceleration or lane changes. Not a great feeling. Went to Da Silva's and they quickly showed me that I had installed properly, and the weak polymer bushing were the issue. They replaced with UPR and issue was immediately resolved.

Interestingly, I tried to post a negative review on AM's web site about the issue, including a video showing how bad the play was, and they did not "approve". There was no bad language included (although I did feel that way).

So I emailed AM and got zero response. Then I facebook messaged the issue on their site and included the fact that they appear to have a policy of filtering feedback on their site, along with the vid I had included. They responded saying it was not their policy to filter reviews. Bull shit. It has been over a week and they have not posted, probably because I had used the term "this product is dangerous and should be pulled from the shelves". They did appear to pull from the SR control arms from the shelves and are showing the item on "back order" now. I then called them and they confirmed they had pulled. Refund will be coming.

Lesson for me is, AM does not post all feedback and I was not making as a educated a buying decision as I thought I was, based on 30 plus mostly positive reviews. Deals to good to be true are deals to good to be true.