Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Automakers to gearheads: We want to make it illegal to mod cars

b1lk1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailites View Post
    imo...the whole thing will never fly...

SEMA will try to save itself...how many jobs will be lost in the aftermarket?...if the powers that be

lets just call them what they are...control freaks>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$...get their way...

btw...I love technology...I really do...but whats happening is technology is being used as a sword to

control the masses...cars that drive themselves?...it belongs to me but Im not allowed to look inside it?

so when theres a computer glitch & your car takes out a family on the highway...

whos liable...????
    Computer glitches have already killed many people on the highway. Mechanical glitches have killed exponentially more. I give it 30-40 years and we won't be allowed on public roads without an autonomous car.

Quote Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
    I give it 30-40 years and we won't be allowed on public roads without an autonomous car.
    wonder if legislators will only let us drive our hobby cars to "sanctioned" events on sundays?

^^^most of them are already trailer-queens anyway.
    -Don____________

b1lk1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailites View Post
    wonder if legislators will only let us drive our hobby cars to "sanctioned" events on sundays?
    Maybe if you are one of said legislators or a family member, but honestly, not sure how they will let us use them as the autonomoids they give us will be unlikely able to handle more than a few people and groceries for weight.