Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  12
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SICK KIDS CHARITY OPEN HOUSE - MAY 31st, 2015 at DaSilva Racing!!!

midnightrumbler
    Show has been cancelled for today and will be rescheduled to another date.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...35208816644614

midnightrumbler
    I just want to chime in here and pay a special thanks to everyone whom has put any effort into this event along with the proud supporters and enthusiasts including everyone on this forum for their support.

Having been through Sick Kids myself only last year with my son whom was nine at the time almost a year to the date. Our son had a pretty evasive operation which included complete hip reconstruction on both sides along with other surgeries at that time due to his disability. Without the support of the community, I'm not certain if his surgery would have been as successful as this centre utilizes all the best equipment and the most trained staff. My sons recovery was over two months and I am glad to say that he is doing very well.

This centre not only has all the best equipment, but such a wonderful staff and proud supporters of this facility.

I am glad to be a part of this community and the fact so many members and supporters would dedicate their time to facilitate this center.

It's a marvelous place and they need all the support they can get.

Stellar job to Joe and his crew and everyone whom has planned to attend.

As sad as I am today was postponed, the next date will definitely be on my calendar and I agree with Joe's decision entirely in order to have not only an enjoyable day and experience, but raise as much as possible to benefit a great centre.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!

Now I will just have to tell my kids today was postponed, they were looking so forward to seeing tons of cars, great people and other kids.....

KIDAGIN
    Well said

I agree. Definitely well said.

Let's make the new date a record setter and blow the doors off the $30k goal!

Hell yes.

Wasn't going to be able to go today due to family commitments so I hope the new date works for me. I really want to go. It's a really great day for a great cause.

Reon D
    Hey Guys,
    It has come to our attention that the reschedule date we set this morning conflicts with another large area show so we have decided to change the date one last time. Our official date now (carving it in stone as we speak) will be August 30th, 2015. Right here at our shop. Please write this one in pen!
    We are hoping this is going to be the best show yet.
    Thanks again for all your support to consistently make this show a huge success year after year!
    For those of you wondering, I have removed the previous post so there is no confusion.
    Thank you!
    Please keep in mind, we also have our Canadian Street Car Nationals happening Aug 7, 8, & 9th at Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga, Ont. Make sure you join us for that event as well!
    Cheers,
    Reon
    Last edited by Reon D; 06-01-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Arboc
    DRCMC all Ford show, already scheduled for Sept 13.

https://www.drcmc.com/all-ford-show.html

I'll choose DaSilva's over Durham, but that Durham show has been great in years past.
    BECAUSE RACECAR