Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,680
Page 784 of 2388 FirstFirst ... 28468473477478078178278378478578678778879483488412841784 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 23873

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Tired of living in the dumb ass condo. I did Krown rust proofing on my car and knowing it was going to drip I told them that in advance and was going to put down cardboard on "MY" parking spot. 3 days later I get a phone call and they tell me that I need to remove the cardboard because it looks unsightly. WTF! Ok but it is going to drip a little bit still. I warned these idiots. Now I get a letter to tell me to clean up my spot because of the oil can make someone slip and fall. ARE YOU SERIOUS? What the heck man. So I spent 45 min and 35 gal of water to clean up the fucking mess. CONDO LIFE REALLY SUCKS ASS! Time to find a townhouse with a garage or something. Sell the car and get a home. FML! Rant over.
    Either the guards are dumb as fuck or management are ****s. So sorry that you're dealing with that. The building i work for is very understanding. All the best

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Ah.. condo horror stories, sucks man. Also the reason I'll never buy one of these shoeboxes. A buddy of mine just bought a 1bdrm + den for over $400k... looool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Ah.. condo horror stories, sucks man. Also the reason I'll never buy one of these shoeboxes. A buddy of mine just bought a 1bdrm + den for over $400k... looool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao i had a buddy do the same. I told him he was retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Tired of living in the dumb ass condo. I did Krown rust proofing on my car and knowing it was going to drip I told them that in advance and was going to put down cardboard on "MY" parking spot. 3 days later I get a phone call and they tell me that I need to remove the cardboard because it looks unsightly. WTF! Ok but it is going to drip a little bit still. I warned these idiots. Now I get a letter to tell me to clean up my spot because of the oil can make someone slip and fall. ARE YOU SERIOUS? What the heck man. So I spent 45 min and 35 gal of water to clean up the fucking mess. CONDO LIFE REALLY SUCKS ASS! Time to find a townhouse with a garage or something. Sell the car and get a home. FML! Rant over.
    Sorry to hear.

Id rather live in an rv. Ill be more than likely moving to orangeville or woodstock where prices reflect cost of living

NHRA finals are on this weekend in Pomona, should I go Sat for qualifying (longer day) or Sunday for eliminations and finals (ends by 3:30)
    The opposite day I'm likely going to the peterson's automotive museum or the science center to see the space shuttle. (Wanted to go back to Vegas but last minute hotels for sat are nuts)

Anyone ever attended a race like this, is sat less busy is one more exciting then the other?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    NHRA finals are on this weekend in Pomona, should I go Sat for qualifying (longer day) or Sunday for eliminations and finals (ends by 3:30)
    The opposite day I'm likely going to the peterson's automotive museum or the science center to see the space shuttle. (Wanted to go back to Vegas but last minute hotels for sat are nuts)

Anyone ever attended a race like this, is sat less busy is one more exciting then the other?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    You'll have a blast no matter what day you choose. Saturday will probably be a little more "relaxed" than the Sunday finals and the drivers and crews a little more approachable. This is what I found during my two trips to the US Nationals in Indy. Take lots of pictures.

WTF
    new bed was delivered and assembled last night....it's a big heavy bitch that fit like a glove and it ain't moving for a few decades

drtfghjbuyghjnm,.jpg

unloading 7 huge boxes into a 12'x12' room with a headboard that only has 1ft of clearance on either side made it a bit of an obstacle course...but it went smooth

apparently some folks don't measure their shit cause the guys dropping it off told me their delivery just prior to mine (on the 32 floor of a new condo) didn't fit so the condo owner is still scratching his head and sleeping on the floor

off to Sleep Country tomorrow for one of those tempurpedic deals and then I can finally get my carcass off the tiny twin bed in the spare bedroom and get a good snooze for the first time in a month

Snow tire swap day. Mostly because my step-mom's summer tires are shot and my winters are in their basement, so if I'm already going there with a jack.....

Plus it will be nice to be doing the swap when it isn't actually snowing for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    apparently some folks don't measure their shit cause the guys dropping it off told me their delivery just prior to mine (on the 32 floor of a new condo) didn't fit so the condo owner is still scratching his head and sleeping on the floor
    We run into this all the time people don't measure a door way or cubourd clearance. Some how people always seem to think it's our fault when my guys are standing there.

One was a brand new million plus dollar cottage. We showed up with the new gas stove only to fined out the cabinet guys didn't design the kitchen with the proper clearance to meet code for the stove the guy bought.
    Told him I could not install the stove. He yelled at me for an hour threatened to cancel the entire order. Ect ect.