Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Wake the hell up Ontarians.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Did you know, OHIP will cover the costs of a sex change surgery but won't cover the costs of a procedure to prevent a young man from going blind?
    I was like no way that can't be true so i looked it up and yes it's true. Ohio will cover a sex change if you have two assessments saying it's medically necessary. How is a sex change ever a medical necessity? Further to that there is no age limit that must be met. As long as a dr gives the thumbs up. The government pays for it.

About as screwed up a deal as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Did you know, OHIP will cover the costs of a sex change surgery but won't cover the costs of a procedure to prevent a young man from going blind?
    Context? Details? Link?

For all I know, it could be a young woman, that got a sex change, and is now going blind, from masturbating too much.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Why is the NDP even commenting on what this government is doing wrong? Andrea had a chance to take them out and let herself get bamboozled on insurance rate "stretch goals".

So the govt's forcing monthly bills is going to add millions to the cost incurred by delivery co's. Of course that will mean hydro bills will increase yet again.
    Is there anything the Ontario Liberal party has got right?

Legalizing pot?
    Replacing our antique search and rescue planes with new ones?

That's about it.
    -Don____________

I still won't count Wynne and the Liberals out in the next election. Conservatives are really not putting up any credible leadership, or ball busting strategy to put an end to this Liberal fiasco.
    Maybe if Christine Elliot had been elected to be the Conservative leadership it may look different now, Patrick Brown and Sam Oosterhoof figured a way to game the system to get elected.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Legalizing pot?
    Replacing our antique search and rescue planes with new ones?

That's about it.
    That's the Feds not Ontario.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    I still won't count Wynne and the Liberals out in the next election. Conservatives are really not putting up any credible leadership, or ball busting strategy to put an end to this Liberal fiasco.
    Maybe if Christine Elliot had been elected to be the Conservative leadership it may look different now, Patrick Brown and Sam Oosterhoof figured a way to game the system to get elected.
    In a perfect world Kevin O'Leary would run for Premier, and Kellie Leitch would get the nod to run for PM. O'Leary could use his business sense to at least attempt to repair the damage done by 13 years of liberal "government", and Leitch could undo the damage Princess Selfie-stick has done. Namely the forthcoming carbon tax, and kicking the good for nothing refugees out, or at the very least not letting more of them in.