Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: motorama

Mrods
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Nice seeing you Mark, show was fun found a lot of suppliers to help with little project ideas I have
    Nice to see you too Nick! I was hoping to see racing seats i could try out. Cool rides. Now i want a 67 fastback with a 5.0 and blower 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Mrods View Post
    Nice to see you too Nick! I was hoping to see racing seats i could try out. Cool rides. Now i want a 67 fastback with a 5.0 and blower 🙄
    That was a nice car!
    I want to try some too (was a plan for this year but may get pushed to next)
    We should meet at JPC one day I hear they have quite a few to try

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    Ever since back in the "Performance World" days it has been this time of year. I used to help a club build their display every year and it was always an issue getting cars in depending on the weather. One year I detailed 8 cars since they were coming in during a snowfall. I think most in the hobby see it as the beginning of the season kicking off. When this show rolls around you know that the car season is just around the corner. Having it later in the year would ruin that part of it for a lot of people.
    I opened trailered my car from St.Thomas for the show. Thankfully it didn't snow! I only had to dust it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    That was a nice car!
    I want to try some too (was a plan for this year but may get pushed to next)
    We should meet at JPC one day I hear they have quite a few to try
    It was good seeing you again Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by ttpinto View Post
    I opened trailered my car from St.Thomas for the show. Thankfully it didn't snow! I only had to dust it off.

- - - Updated - - -

It was good seeing you again Nick!
    You too Ron, gave me a lot of info and hopefully I can come join you guys this year at some events.
    Car looks amazing!