Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Absolutely Disgusting

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I thought the title of this thread was appropriate to post this story. Absolutely Disgusting.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-attack-1.4054869

Details and stories are sketchy and all over the place, but despite who/what/where/whatever, this is nothing short of disgusting.

Meh. Less of them to invade our country.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    Meh. Less of them to invade our country.
    Yeah those darn children that got gassed can be a menace.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Yeah those darn children that got gassed can be a menace.
    You'd think I'd care, but alas you'd be wrong. Lest you forget, we are at war with these people despite what the government and the media want you to believe.

Can't even write a response without it ending up as a personal attack after reading that post.
    What tiny bit of respect I had for StAnger has evaporated completely.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Barracks are a low cost, easily secured and well equipped area to temporarily house and vet refugees. You have them all in one place and can process them easily with all the infrastructure on site. What's the problem.

If somone's got to live in alternative digs for a while (like area models etc) I'd rather have the soldiers enjoy room service.

It's easy to say "Slow down" from the comfort of our homes. Bombs, bullets and poison gas aren't flying out our doors.

We need immigration, lets do the right thing. Let's just make sure we get good law abiding, tax paying contributors to our society.

Agree with your statement, it is absolutely horrible what is going on in Syria and many other parts of the world...but what price do we put on doing the right thing. Currently we are on the hook for more than 2 Billion dollars in the Syrian crisis alone. So saying slow down from the comfort of our homes may not sit well with you or many others but being taxed to death does not sit well with most of our nation. It is irresponsible of our government to continually mortgage the future of our nation by doing the right thing. This is a no win debate but certainly there has to be some middle ground...
    The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.

Leonardo da Vinci