Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: TV Options summer Place

TV Options summer Place

So I have decided to do something better for TV at the trailer. Now I have just free to air but only 3 channels. Satellite is an option and I do have a view for both systems. About the same price on 6 month option and each comes with a PVR. I do have Bell equipment dish and 2 basic receivers but their deal is a free receiver so they don't care. Another option maybe is internet TV. I am not on the up on what everyone uses to do that. I can get wireless with good signal where I am with the bonus I don't have to run other internet off the phone hotspot. But I am not familiar with all the options or services that I would need to do it. Is there anything that gives you traditional TV off the net? I have decent laptops and a nice mac mini that hooks up via HDMI.

don t pay for tv at the holiday pace.. I d look into the internet stuff. I wanna do that at home, a little intimidated or just don t understand?? TV at the cottage is ok, my parents get 3 free channels there also, old school antenna, but it is nice o get "off" the grid a little sometimes. Ya don t wanna have the kids or visitors havin there nose stuck to the puter phones , its about getting away, n enjoying many other, better things to do at the cottage/trailer ........imho

, its about getting away, n enjoying many other, better things to do at the cottage/trailer ........imho [/QUOTE]

Agreed however as we spend more time there it is nice to have the option on a rainy day or whatever

Get yourself some internet, a android box and call it a day.

Or.. the cheapest route would be to get some kind of streaming hardware (ps3, appletv ect) and a external hard drive and load it up with movies and tv shows. Done, no fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '88 LX

Internet + Amazon Fire stick + Netflix/Amazon Prime accounts + Kodi application loaded = all the consumable media you could need.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate