Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,662
Page 891 of 2386 FirstFirst ... 39179184188188788888989089189289389489590194199113911891 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 23858

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Last night I was stuffing getting the fuel line undone from the Hardline under the chassis, second attempt at it, I have the tool and everything. As I went to bed I thought I should stick my cell phone down there and try and get a better look. Today instead I went and bought another tool to find out there was a push button on the side of the fitting totally different then the fuel rail end...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Last night I was stuffing getting the fuel line undone from the Hardline under the chassis, second attempt at it, I have the tool and everything. As I went to bed I thought I should stick my cell phone down there and try and get a better look. Today instead I went and bought another tool to find out there was a push button on the side of the fitting totally different then the fuel rail end...

What you working on Nick, where is your install/build thread?

Replaced the hard line from the fuel rail to the chassis many years ago and you are absolutely right it was a bitch to get at.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    What you working on Nick, where is your install/build thread?

Replaced the hard line from the fuel rail to the chassis many years ago and you are absolutely right it was a bitch to get at.
    I don't take pics along the way but you know just bolt ons

^ very nice, someone should be getting very excited soon!

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

13 gt500 heat exchanger is a b*tch to get in, had to drop lines fight like hell and finally it's in with no room to spare.

Club Supporter
    Fucking criminals at work again - torturing animals. Sofina foods, Lilydale Canada, Loblaws.

Warning - graphic. These people are in line with you and your children at the grocery.

https://www.facebook.com/mercyforani...5027000639475/

I saw that on the news today, they should all be criminally charged, everyone pushes going after and punishing the company, its the workers and supervisors that are the issue

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    I saw that on the news today, they should all be criminally charged, everyone pushes going after and punishing the company, its the workers and supervisors that are the issue
    I think the workers who commit the crimes have to go to prison - these are the people who also abuse others including women and children. Agree that management, owners and the company (as a person) needs to be charged and prosecuted otherwise it won't stop and they will continue to enable abusers.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    I'm a single dad for the next three days but I had a major brain fart

Dropped my Wife off at the airport this morning. Decided ok I'll park in the garage even though it cost $5/ first half hr.
    Anyway with traffic, her anxiety about her presentation , and leaving us ( three kids) I managed to get her to the departure gate.
    I didn't tell her that I totally forgot where I had parked.
    Total disorientation at this point- time ticking, sweating ( I still have to make it to Burlington to get our youngest to school), all while constantly pressing the car locator button still couldn't find the car. I gave up, ended up asking someone and they suggested going to the parking office. I made my way there while still pressing the button- thankfully the battery in the key fob was strong and car horn went off.

anyway parking ended up costing me $20

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Had that happen once n for life of me had no idea where the car was. Idea, walked back to the entrance n retraced my route in, there it is.