Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  22
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Govt is protecting this pricks blood money?????

Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    http://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-...8-edff40b9e073

Good article by Rex Murphy in the National Post
    Holy shit! Rex Murphy is still alive?

Good article and good explanation.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    go to youtube, search Rebel Media. There's quite a few short news pieces on Khadr.

His family history and other stuff is interesting/alarming

by UN definition a child soldier is 14 or younger, Khadr was just shy of his 16th birthday.

Also he is getting married to a Palestinian activist.
    I had heard from a couple sources that un definition. Is 14 or under but if you search now all the sources that come up news articals related to Khadr. All say under 19

Almost like the spam the internet on purpose to hide the truth.

Club Supporter
    Probably got updated because of the issues in Africa over the years.

Was't calling out. I just wasn't sure cuz when I did a little reading on it There seeemed to be a bunch of different oppinions on it.

Of course there have been times in the past where minors have been tried as adults for crimes.

I look at it this way

If he had thrown that Granada and killed/ injured all the soldiers there. And managed to get away without being shot.

Where would Omar be today? What would he be doing?

I don't believe for a second that he would be a contributing member of Canadian society

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    18 is optional, as in "want fries with that"
    The child soldier issue preceded the Afghanistan war with young boys being kidnapped into rebel armies during the civil wars several countries experienced over the decades (and are still experiencing) so I think they built in discretion depending on the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I usually don't voice my opinions in these political threats, but this one really burns me!

After all the Billions these motherfucking Liberals waste, this PM turd is worried about saving $30-40 million that it "could" cost in fighting this case. So the right thing to do is to payoff a fucking terrorist? I wouldn't give a shit if the court case would have ended up costing us the taxpayers $100 million, just so this scum bag didn't see a fucking dollar and to prove a point that our government doesn't do payouts!!
    I hope to God, this is the nail in the coffin that kills the Liberals chances in the next election.
    It would only cost $1.50 if I were in charge of the country.... Cost of the bullet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I usually don't voice my opinions in these political threats, but this one really burns me!

After all the Billions these motherfucking Liberals waste, this PM turd is worried about saving $30-40 million that it "could" cost in fighting this case. So the right thing to do is to payoff a fucking terrorist? I wouldn't give a shit if the court case would have ended up costing us the taxpayers $100 million, just so this scum bag didn't see a fucking dollar and to prove a point that our government doesn't do payouts!!
    I hope to God, this is the nail in the coffin that kills the Liberals chances in the next election.
    Amen.
    ~Scott B