Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 967 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 4678679179579639649659669679689699709719771017106714671967 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I wasn’t aware of the Kureg thing so did a quick search and this is my impression

So a person kills people yelling praise Allah and carrying a Isis flag and the left tells us not to jump to conclusions
    But A senator is accused of rape allegations and a conservative says let’s not hang the guy untill his fair day in court
    And the left silences the reporter’s right to free speech but cancelling his show

Now everyone who stands up to support the reporter’s right to free speech and actually report news makes a display of protest and they are are labeled as pedophiles.

Do you not see the blatant hypocrisy in this? Your not that blind man.

If the guy did the crime then he deserves to rot in jail or better yet be casterated and hanged but he does have a right to a fair trial before judgment.

Hilarious that at the same time half of Hollywood leftist elite are being accused of rape or sexual misconduct but not seeing their shows/ movies canceled. Hell some are being interviewed to get “their side”without reporters shows being canceled.

Even Holier than thou guys like George Taka (who has spoken out against rape and oppression) has been accused of forceful sexual advancement.

Your right there is not turning back now.
    How did you go from Keurigs to ISIS? Do they use coffee pods in their caves?

You're right, he does deserve his day in court and should step aside and deal with it (they could be false accusations) but there's a lot to unpack between the accusations and reports of local malls barring him in the 80's for the same behaviour to teenage girls, etc. Hannity should have just reported the news but that's not what he did. The Keurig thing is funny too because these idiots are smashing expensive machines they paid for (and maybe still paying for in their credit card balances).

Club Supporter
    Interesting....

PayPal ordered to provide CRA with information about business accounts

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ticle36983946/

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    How did you go from Keurigs to ISIS? Do they use coffee pods in their caves?

You're right, he does deserve his day in court and should step aside and deal with it (they could be false accusations) but there's a lot to unpack between the accusations and reports of local malls barring him in the 80's for the same behaviour to teenage girls, etc. Hannity should have just reported the news but that's not what he did. The Keurig thing is funny too because these idiots are smashing expensive machines they paid for (and maybe still paying for in their credit card balances).
    Like I said haven’t read much in it just giving impressions on the first couple articals I could find.
    You said part of the problem is he was citing Mary and Joseph as a religious excuse.

That’s exactly the reason I bring ISIS into it.

To make a point that for the left. Something is okay on one side but not on the other.

The hypocrisynis So thick and wide spread a disturbing number of ppl are blind from it.

Isis bad = dont jump to conclusions

Liberal bad = don’t jump to conclusions

Conservative bad = immediately jump to concludings then condemn everyone and everything related to the person or who dares to speak up and say let’s not jump to conclusions.

Post whatever is on your mind!!

How about a thread where you guys just argue, or a political opinion thread..... Maybe it can be the same one.

Anyway....let’s try to get back to a less argumentative tone.

BOOBS

....until next year sweet friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Someone say boobs?

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    I'm as guilty or more so of stirring the pot but agree, this doesn't belong in this thread.
    I wasn't aware of the rules for this thread - we had the Trudeau Rememberance Day posts a few days ago, gun-related posts, news-related posts in the past in addition to all the regular everyday posts (maybe it's the rebuttals that are an issue). Some things not allowed?

ANNOUNCEMENT.

Watch for a new subform coming in the next few days.
    It's intended target, all discussions that are prone to go off topic and or get heated.

The “danger zone”?

BLACK FLAG ...........where threads get derailed n arguments are sure to happen.

Work in progress, lol

Assassins Creed Black Flag