Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,505

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Second night in a row with no sleep, car alarm cycling off and on.
    nothing a pair of snips can't handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Build quality? Fit and finish? Interior fit and finish.
    We'll no but it is leaps and bounds vs older cars. Audi is hard to beat for build quality and materials (or at least the s-line models I looked at were very nice) that said I think it would fairly compete with a lower spec BMW (I've always found them boring inside)

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Audi has always been the leader in interiors even with the base model especially comparing it to BMW. I do have to say that the S550 interior is indeed better than that of the S197. Some niggly things still bug me with the American cars that need to be improved on such as that stupid harness that comes from the trunk lid to the inside of the trunk. That is so annoying that they never thought about tucking it away properly. When I was at the car show that was the one annoyance that bothered me. Also that shit carpet and having a better (read harder) trunk floor can be improved on showing that they care. It just looks like ass. Even a KIA had a better trunk liner. Don't get me wrong but I will still eventually get myself a S550.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    We'll no but it is leaps and bounds vs older cars. Audi is hard to beat for build quality and materials (or at least the s-line models I looked at were very nice) that said I think it would fairly compete with a lower spec BMW (I've always found them boring inside)

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Audi has always been the leader in interiors even with the base model especially comparing it to BMW. I do have to say that the S550 interior is indeed better than that of the S197. Some niggly things still bug me with the American cars that need to be improved on such as that stupid harness that comes from the trunk lid to the inside of the trunk. That is so annoying that they never thought about tucking it away properly. When I was at the car show that was the one annoyance that bothered me. Also that shit carpet and having a better (read harder) trunk floor can be improved on showing that they care. It just looks like ass. Even a KIA had a better trunk liner. Don't get me wrong but I will still eventually get myself a S550.
    I've only opened my trunk once...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Garbage day was Tuesday.

Yet again the magic force field on open top recycle bins failed and I’m still picking other people’s recycling off my yard.
    yup...big pet peeve of mine as well. my garbage and recycling goes from my house to my truck to the farm for disposal and recycle, and still i have to pick up our neighbors crap. even after they watch it leave their bin and fly across to my yard....

And a leader in being a money pit and a service nightmare

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

^ Yes, a vehicle best enjoyed while under warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    ....and a service nightmare
    I don't understand? He said I just needed a new timing chain

-Don____________

Had to re-read last few posts a few times, I still think of Benz every time I hear or see the moniker S550.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I agree. Hence why this will be in my garage in the future.