Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lol lambos

I agree there are a lot of exotic cars that sit in garages. I do know of a particular collector that tracks his Merc Amg slr black and his mclaren 12c at least twice a year and the 12c is almost a daily in the summer. I would be shocked if it hasn’t gone well over the speed limits on public roads. But likely when (nobody is looking)
    I once had an 02 stang vert only drove 10,000 km per year and spent its life spotless under a cover.
    There are all types for all cars.
    Generally you won’t witness the exotics driving on The street like an ass hat because one they are not as common as a hoped up civic or stang and two typically they are owned by older more mature professional adults with to much to loose.
    They also can afford to take it to the track to play.
    I don’t track my car and I don’t drive like a jack ass when people are around to see it. But yes it’s quick
    It also sticks out like a sore thumb so you have to use your head.
    I believe that Lamborghini owners quite often need to do the same and that is why you seem them drive like they are in a parade.
    I would love one and would do the same. Be reasonable on the street and play out of the way as not to draw attention.
    There are lots of mustangs that could have been the guy ripping it up.
    But there is only one yellow Lamborghini and one orange Lamborghini in Bowmanville so which one was it? Right.
    If I hit the throttle in the Cobra everyone for two blocks that sees me afterwards knows dam well it was me making all the racket. Sometimes standing out is part of the goal but sometimes standing out is a curse.

For the money I’d love a gt3 rs or 911r but I also love the huracan.
    Love the new zr1 and the gt350r
    I love old muscle and old muscle made to perform like new muscle
    I like red heads and blondes, skinny girls or curvy girls
    I like slammed or lifted trucks
    And apparently I’m not fussy

Huracan FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Just not impressed at all, anyone else find these Lamborghinis kind of silly looking?
    I don’t know what you are talking about.

-Don____________

The ones I saw were driven by rich fobs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

stangstevers
    Still don’t like them lol I’d maybe have a 911 daily driver. But I’d have a lot of 60’s muscle in my shop if I had the coin. I simply don’t get status symbols TBH. Lots of big money cars in the GTA these days though.