Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,662

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Waited 2.5 hours on the beach (not so bad, decent scenery) for the SpaceX “Block 5” Falcon 9 to launch this evening only for it to be scrubbed. Hoping for a good weather day tomorrow so we can try again. Won’t be too upset with a few pops and some good scenery on the beach again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I really would love to be inside someones brain during certain though processes. Today some tried to start one of the trucks, of course they had the wrong key and it wouldn't do anything when turned. So instead of taking a step back or asking someone they decide to crank that key like it owes them money. So now I have a truck with a broken key in the ignition that won't start and another truck with no key because it's broken off in another truck.
    I used 2 paper clips to get a broken key out of my 95.

I've had success using crazy glue and the broken key a couple of times.

I had extreme success yesterday with "call someone" as now both trucks aren't in the yard this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Waited 2.5 hours on the beach (not so bad, decent scenery) for the SpaceX “Block 5” Falcon 9 to launch this evening only for it to be scrubbed. Hoping for a good weather day tomorrow so we can try again. Won’t be too upset with a few pops and some good scenery on the beach again.

Well it launched today! We were at an even closer beach so an even better view of it. It was really cool to watch it go up. Not quite a shuttle launch but about as good as it’s going to get now. Some crappy iPhone pics

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Interesting...

'88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I really would love to be inside someones brain during certain though processes. Today some tried to start one of the trucks, of course they had the wrong key and it wouldn't do anything when turned. So instead of taking a step back or asking someone they decide to crank that key like it owes them money. So now I have a truck with a broken key in the ignition that won't start and another truck with no key because it's broken off in another truck.
    That sounds like a few of the labourers where I work. Terms like "don't have the good sense god gave a goose" or "sharp as a bowling ball" come to mind. A couple of our topkicks are finicky to get started, takes some jiggling to get it to turn. I'd suggest labelling the keys but we have a labelled peg board with unit number key chains and people still have issues.

Managed to break my ankle yesterday. Stepped out of a truck into a hole and rolled it over. Knew from the bad initial pain it wasn't good. Got a sweet air cast and should be OK in 4 weeks apparently.

Hope it heals up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Hope it heals up quickly.
    X2. All the best for a speedy recovery.