Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: interesting debate topic. (non political)

I think tims and McDonalds have a "for paying customers only" rule, but I have never been turned away from one for not buying anything
    thats why i dont understand the uproar, there are so many options,

the first time this came up about ayear or so ago it was after an artical about a mom who was in london and her kid had to pee. so she went into a tattoo parlor and they told her no. try the bus station accros the street.

(the story got spread around after teh mom whent on facebook and gve the place a bad review and generaly hurt eh business becasue he would not let her kid use his washroom. the tattoo parlors regular patrions came to his defence and things got pretty nasty)

but the start of it all. what kind of parent has a kid that has to pee and ignores the bus station and the tims down the block and chooses a seedy tattoo parlour to take their kid pee?

Gotta agree with you, the thought that someone would try to denigrate a business or its staff because they wouldn't provide washroom access is sickening. But like you stated not shocking given the current crop of entitled and self righteous morons out there spreading seed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I also am out and about 6 days a week. Timmies, McDonalds, most gas stations, and the big box home improvement stores are everywhere in the event of an "emergency".

On another note, in agreement with the comments about the woman who destroyed the bathroom. I will sometimes go into a public toilet where the #2 is spread on the floor (I guess the previous user missed the toilet!)or all over the lid, the toilet unflushed and paper towels and such all over the floor.
    I used to have a friend who owned 9 Subway frnqchises, and he commented to me how disgusting so many people were when using the facilities. I wonder if they are like that at home.
    1971 Avanti II,
    '89 Coupe, , 22 Bronco sport
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, , 96 Mustang GT vert

Grocery stores also tend to have open washrooms. The bathroom at my work is either in the old owners house (our office/shop building is separate without plumbing) or a port a potty. Customers are free to use the outhouse but most decline, having strangers go into someone's house just isn't right.

Now to avoid getting angered by these types of posts the best idea is just avoid any sort of parent group on social media. Really avoid facebook all together.