Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  34
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I will never buy a Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by Clutt gt View Post
    Most people I know that buy the cheapest beer they can find. Probably should drink less beer.
    Do you know what is over taxed that we all use GAS so maybe just maybe we should get a break on gas over beer.
    Small business uses gas not beer
    Big business uses gas not beer
    People going to work every day use gas not beer
    buck a beer was in response to the problem that is the government assisted monopoly that is the LCBO and beer store. people complained about the fact that you are forced to pay one price and those prices keep going up. it was a small insignificant campaign promise that shows he doesn't care about ruffling the feathers of those who have been benefiting off the government teat in favor of the people. its pretty much insignificant other than it was one more promise he kept. like it or not i dont recall any other politician keeping as many promises in such a short period
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 08-30-2018 at 08:37 AM.

stangstevers
    yes, it irks me when I hear "paid for by the government of _____"

Should not be legal in any shape or form unless it's directly funded by their fund raising activities... Should be "paid for by tax payers of _____"

roh86vert
    My best buddy owns a body shop and he is only one of two authorized Tesla repair body shops in the GTA. He has min 25 Tesla's at any given time. Repair from low thousands up to close to 80k. You would love to visit his shop. My buddy is profiting HUGE

Quote Originally Posted by roh86vert View Post
    …he is only one of two authorized Tesla repair body shops in the GTA.…My buddy is profiting HUGE
    It’s good to have a monopoly.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    I’m the only Tesla certified detail shop... $1200 for a wash lol