Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Yeah, and also converted a sailboat to electric and sailed around the world.

http://www.windandsail.com/2010/09/1...tric-sailboat/

My wife and I took the ferry over to the Island and had dinner with them, then we got a ride back to the mainland aboard the electric sailboat. Really neat experience, silent, the way a sailboat should be.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    bunch of dealers in our group get together every could years and talk trends and stuff, and drink lots and lots of drink
    Great way to write-off the vacay.

stangstevers
    I'm going to change my title to "meeting bitch".

LMAO...

stangstevers
    I'm in the process of hiring a secretary for me (sorry I mean Admin).

Now we wait for me to get sued for whatever snowflake reason lol

stangstevers
    Thankfully there aren't many of those millennial snowflakes at this place, maybe 1 for sure but I deal with her by not meeting her alone and everything said is extremely basic and binary - not open to any interpretation. They're easy to single out to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Great way to write-off the vacay.
    Manufacture puts in on. Pays for part and plans everything. No complaints here. Lol it’s the only time we go south.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Manufacture puts in on. Pays for part and plans everything. No complaints here. Lol it’s the only time we go south.
    Hey, it's the way to go - I usually add on vacation time to business trips to US and UK since flights are paid for. Sometimes they pick up the tab for the vacation portion also.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I'm in the process of hiring a secretary for me (sorry I mean Admin).

Now we wait for me to get sued for whatever snowflake reason lol
    Is this the place with the BJs? Do you put that in the JD?

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    I may have innocently and inadvertently F***** up?( I talk to anyone and everyone ) even you guys
    Took a break from the office in the afternoon and asked " hey u wanna go grab a coffee?" when I got back Buddy across from me says " hey ,you just went on a date and smiled"- he pointed out the women I had asked is single and looking, and she's quite attractive 25yr old.
    Question is lol- Can a married man still be friends with a single women???? I already know what the High Commander's answer is , best not to mention it.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

I have lots of single female friends. Nothing wrong with that at all. I have a few female best friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    I may have innocently and inadvertently F***** up?( I talk to anyone and everyone ) even you guys
    Took a break from the office in the afternoon and asked " hey u wanna go grab a coffee?" when I got back Buddy across from me says " hey ,you just went on a date and smiled"- he pointed out the women I had asked is single and looking, and she's quite attractive 25yr old.
    Question is lol- Can a married man still be friends with a single women???? I already know what the High Commander's answer is , best not to mention it.