Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  58
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbiestangowner... Look in here

Club Supporter
    Beauty of a car!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Oh , I thought Richard bought it? He has more amount of overdraft protection than I do.

I’m still

Go big or go home lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Club Supporter
    That one had your name on it - time to upgrade Slo' Turd.

Newbiestangowner... Look in here

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That one had your name on it - time to upgrade Slo' Turd.
    I know was tempted to talk to sales it was a beauty and checked most of the boxes. Thing is I don’t want the same thing to happen again ( should’ve got this, should’ve waited, not enough beef lol) because High Commander does not want to hear it again or will support another purchase once slo turd is traded- so this is a one time trade.
    Gt350 is kinda irrelevant sort of speak with gt 500 and pp2 but there’s something about that car- tremec, 526 hp, body, tuning ,8000 redline etc etc- straight out of the box- no further mods aside from extra wheels and tires

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    One of those waiting for you here Ron!

https://www.parkwayford.ca/new/Ford/...0f35e7e69f.htm
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

Newbiestangowner... Look in here

Ed- that’s a beauty but beyond my pay grade! I’m looking for a used one that I won’t be the first in the driver’s seat probably 16-17. John’s (Screw) was nice but timing wasn’t right

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    I know was tempted to talk to sales it was a beauty and checked most of the boxes. Thing is I don’t want the same thing to happen again ( should’ve got this, should’ve waited, not enough beef lol) because High Commander does not want to hear it again or will support another purchase once slo turd is traded- so this is a one time trade.
    Gt350 is kinda irrelevant sort of speak with gt 500 and pp2 but there’s something about that car- tremec, 526 hp, body, tuning ,8000 redline etc etc- straight out of the box- no further mods aside from extra wheels and tires

You gotts lots of good work years left in you , do it now

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post

"no further mods", that line only works once and you've probably used it. Just means you'll have less mods to do on a GT350

The 2018/2019 GTs are potent all around performers that you won't regret.
    Take one for a ride.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

front splitter is dirty... c'mon now!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT View Post
    One of those waiting for you here Ron!

https://www.parkwayford.ca/new/Ford/...0f35e7e69f.htm
    Pics, don't do that colour justice...seen it in person and been in it, it's a beautiful car!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.