Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  84
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Have your bidders pass yet??

^^^if I had won the $70M last week, I would buy that for 3.4 and hang it on the wall.
    -Don____________

Now on another movie car

There is a YouTube guy named Tavarish, he bought the Fast and the furious Lamborghini Murci for what was arguably dirt cheap.
    Well below market value for a Lamborghini Murci. He has restored the car and now has a great car for “cheap”.
    Do you think that car will ever hold significants like the GT390 from Bullitt?

No - it was driven by Tyrese Gibson - enough said.
    ~Scott B

Quote Originally Posted by Clutt gt View Post
    Now on another movie car

There is a YouTube guy named Tavarish, he bought the Fast and the furious Lamborghini Murci for what was arguably dirt cheap.
    Well below market value for a Lamborghini Murci. He has restored the car and now has a great car for “cheap”.
    Do you think that car will ever hold significants like the GT390 from Bullitt?
    No, wasn't a hero car like the Eclipse, Supra, Charger, et all. Car only appeared for a few moments on screen and one action scene. If Freddy went to sell it I'd think it would actually bring less than other comparable LP640 6spd because the money on those seems to be low mile/clean stock examples. His being modded, being shown and hacked by the movie and rebuilt on YouTube probably hinders more than helps value. Good thing he intends to keep it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate