Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  728
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination, who's received it and which one?

Quote Originally Posted by onDjuice View Post
    Pretty sure I had the virus last March.
    Pretty sure? Your test was inconclusive?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    You're eligible in Peel? You look good for 70+
    AZ vaccine open to anyone over 50, or maybe 55.

Tentatively taking my mom and my brother on Saturday - a clinic in south peel - mom wants the shot - it all hinges on whether my bro can travel that long in his wheel chair recently released from hospital and I'm surprised he didn't get it there since he was there for more than a month - getting the pfizer which I find more comforting for her - if they offer it to me I may just let them pull the trigger and juice me....
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    AZ vaccine open to anyone over 50, or maybe 55.
    Ah, I thought they just lowered the age to 70+ which I've been waiting to sign my dad up.

Aren't they recommending not using the AZ vaccine for 55 and under? Pfizer and Moderna seems to be the recommendation for under 55.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Ah, I thought they just lowered the age to 70+ which I've been waiting to sign my dad up.

Aren't they recommending not using the AZ vaccine for 55 and under? Pfizer and Moderna seems to be the recommendation for under 55.
    I have no idea and thought it was the other way around - I was almost certain that Africa rejected the astra vax long before it became an issue in other countries (but that news went quiet quick) and I believe they said it was not effective on older people and the variant - to be totally honest this whole covid thing is confusing - she does not want the astra vax - I think the astra vax is going to the mobile and drug store use because of its ease of transporting...I've been personally blocking out covid news - my mom is 78 my brother is 57 - the hospital my brother was at actually called and set up the appointment for the both of them....too many chiefs not enough vacine lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I am not going to get Astra . Firstly it is reported as being 65% effective. Others are 90-95%. Secondly it has some blood clot risk and some deaths. So no thanks I'll wait if I have to. Although I did find out that simply being a stupid truck driver qualifies me as an essential front line worker.. Go figure.

on the waiting list for the Moderna.......

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    I have no idea and thought it was the other way around - I was almost certain that Africa rejected the astra vax long before it became an issue in other countries (but that news went quiet quick) and I believe they said it was not effective on older people and the variant - to be totally honest this whole covid thing is confusing - she does not want the astra vax - I think the astra vax is going to the mobile and drug store use because of its ease of transporting...I've been personally blocking out covid news - my mom is 78 my brother is 57 - the hospital my brother was at actually called and set up the appointment for the both of them....too many chiefs not enough vacine lol
    From the proverbial horse's mouth?

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-heal...9-vaccine.html

I booked an appointment at the Oakville Trafalgar Hospital for Sunday April 18th, Pfizer is what I think they are jabbing.
    Also signed up for Shoppers, but no dates provided.

I’m booked at Joseph Brant hospital in Burlington on Apr 22. Also provided 2nd date.
    Booked at Rexall but heard nothing from them, will contact and release it.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue