Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  728
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination, who's received it and which one?

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Has anyone on here received the AstraZeneca vaccine? Thats the only one I'm eligible for and with all the bad press I'm wondering if I should go ahead with it. I have an appt tomorrow. Of course if you have gotten the Astra vax you may already have died from blood clots so you may not be able to see this message.

My doctors office called n tried to get me to in for the AZ shot, nope not gonna happen. Currently dealing with after affects of pulmonary embolism in one lung plus on going clotting in both legs with same doctor. WTF??
    Tried repeatedly to sign up on line for alternative, system says no problem I'm eligible but system glitch won't let me register.

My wife and I both received the AZ. We are in day 17 and 9. No side effects, just trying to track down the burnt toast smell in our house...

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    My doctors office called n tried to get me to in for the AZ shot, nope not gonna happen. Currently dealing with after affects of pulmonary embolism in one lung plus on going clotting in both legs with same doctor. WTF??
    Tried repeatedly to sign up on line for alternative, system says no problem I'm eligible but system glitch won't let me register.
    Have you tried calling your health unit? That's how my buddy got his Phizer appt. He is over 60. I am not.

On my list for sure.

Club Supporter
    Ambulance and fire truck back at my neighbour's again this afternoon for third time since Saturday evening. This time they took both of them to the hospital in full PPE (last 2 times was just the wife but then her husband caught it). Their son who lives in the east end said they were both incoherent, extremely fatigued, and dealing with the new variant. Sad to see because they were pretty fit (tennis players)....hoping they come out of this ok.

It's been 6 hrs. I'm still alive.

Waking up the day after AtraZeneca shot with a terrible headache is not very comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Waking up the day after AtraZeneca shot with a terrible headache is not very comforting.
    I had the chills and just felt “off” the day after getting my AZ shot. The next day, all was good.

get mine in 7 more hours.....Moderna I believe.

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

Quote Originally Posted by The Newmare View Post
    get mine in 7 more hours.....Moderna I believe.
    20 hours for me, Pfizer, but I would take any offered.