The On 3 kits have come a long way and are now a popular turbo kit because of the price, I sell quite a few of them for all applications not just Mustangs. I became an On 3 Performance dealer and installed a 76mm single kit in my 2011 GT and had it installed professionally (most important part) and it kicks butt.

Tuners such as Lund Racing and Palm Beach Dyno are tuning the On 3 kits with ease so I wouldn't call them garbage. The problem people have is they try and install it themselves and make mistakes. Turbos are not blowers so there is a lot more involved and a lot of patience is needed. Once it's installed and working properly you won't be able to wipe the smile off your face when the turbo lights up.

Another great feature with a turbo is you can turn the power up or down sitting in your seat with a push of a button. With blowers you have to change the pulley and belt to increase the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
Did you go twin or single ? I like the idea of the turbo. Maybe my next project. I was told they On3s were garbage tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk