Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  846
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine VS immunization Covid related

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Of the confirmed cases today, 746 involve people who are unvaccinated, 119 involve those who are partially immunized, 2,781 involve fully vaccinated people, and 138 involve those with an unknown vaccination status.
    The outcome is the key factor right ? But makes you wonder why only the vaxxed are allowed to live life normally but seemed to be 3-5 times more likely to catch the virus and continue to spread it.

The whole change your DNA thing doesn’t sit well with me. If my body needed a spiked protein in there, God would have put it there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Watched the video - this guy could have been on "Plandemic" with the other "doctors" and "researchers" (ok, there were maybe a couple). Another MAGA guy politicizing the issue - the one article he is known for during the pandemic does not address natural immunity with regards to COVID (or any other from my read of it) nor reference any legitimate studies on it but the article gets quoted as a study. I guess he didn't want to talk about his association with Jan 6 insurrectionists like Andrew Brenner and Simone Gold/America’s Frontline Doctors who are making millions on filling online prescriptions for alternative meds like horse de-wormers, etc. I wonder how many of the commenters on the video actually understood what Peter was saying? I guess they could sign up for this webinar https://oh.childrenshealthdefense.or...ght-to-choose/ and see what he was recommending to gargle to fight off infections.
    this "argument" is 100% what i was expecting. at least your consistent.

every disagreement ever on any topic.

92redragtop: "back up your statement"

Literally anyone: "here is an experts talking about this issue, do you have any info to back up your opinions?"

92redragtop: "MAGA, Trump, Jan 6, WHITE SUPREMIACY!!!!

lol

now continue as you always do and get the mods to move the thread to the BF section and act like you won the debate.

Point is, suddenly % of vax'd vs non vax'd adding to the total has flipped and getting wider.

If you do the math instead of looking at the raw numbers, it seems reasonable/expected.

Ontario, 15M people, with a vaccination rate of 82%.
    That’s splits the population into 12.3M vaxxed, 2.7M not vaxxed.
    With a vax efficiency of say 80%? that leaves 2.5M of the vaccinated crowd vulnerable.
    So almost 50:50 of the population (vax/not-vax).

To me, the numbers say that the vaccine is either slightly less than 80% effective (against the current variants), or of the vaccinated crowd they are a little more brazen and taking more risks and getting infected.
    -Don____________

The jab doesn’t grant anyone immunity. It’s been 1 lie after another. I seen a video that blew my mind. The video was suggesting it would take over 2-3 years to even make enough Vax to give it to everyone. We did it in under a year. Something don’t smell right. And like I said, a Swedish company has now came out with a micro chip for this shit that they put in your skin. The end is upon us lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    this "argument" is 100% what i was expecting. at least your consistent.

every disagreement ever on any topic.

92redragtop: "back up your statement"

Literally anyone: "here is an experts talking about this issue, do you have any info to back up your opinions?"

92redragtop: "MAGA, Trump, Jan 6, WHITE SUPREMIACY!!!!

lol

now continue as you always do and get the mods to move the thread to the BF section and act like you won the debate.
    I'm not trying to get anything moved - if anything, the wild conspiracies in 7 pages could have already done that. Just pointing out that when you look at the "expert" messenger like he is presented in the video (and we are apparently ignoring), and who they are hanging with, behaviour, financial motivation, and aligning to (using public information of course), you should question the accuracy and efficacy of their message.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    If you do the math instead of looking at the raw numbers, it seems reasonable/expected.

With a vax efficiency of say 80%? that leaves 2.5M of the vaccinated crowd vulnerable.

To me, the numbers say that the vaccine is either slightly less than 80% effective (against the current variants), or of the vaccinated crowd they are a little more brazen and taking more risks and getting infected.
    Yes, this is the same math I did last night - once you get past a majority threshold the numbers are going to work in this direction so you drill down to the next data layers to get meaningful insights.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I'm not trying to get anything moved - if anything, the wild conspiracies in 7 pages could have already done that. Just pointing out that when you look at the "expert" messenger like he is presented in the video (and we are apparently ignoring), and who they are hanging with, behaviour, financial motivation, and aligning to (using public information of course), you should question the accuracy and efficacy of their message.
    So where is your data?

All I have ever asked is for YOU to actually post some data. And ALL you EVER do is claim EVERYTHING anyone else posts is maga, trump or insert what ever wild conspiracy you are choosing to throw around.

Seriously horse dewormer was debunked months ago but you don’t have any actual facts to debate with.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post

This is accurate. And makes sense numbers wise.

What we need to be talking about.

When they says 80% effective. The question should be effective at what

Effective at reducing severity is much different than effective at preventing infection.
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 12-21-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    So where is your data?

All I have ever asked is for YOU to actually post some data. And ALL you EVER do is claim EVERYTHING anyone else posts is maga, trump or insert what ever wild conspiracy you are choosing to throw around.

Seriously horse dewormer was debunked months ago but you don’t have any actual facts to debate with.

https://www.aspca.org/news/what-ivermectin

What Is Ivermectin Used For?
    Ivermectin (a drug in the avermectin family) is used for control of parasites in animals. It’s mainly used to treat gastrointestinal and lung parasites and certain external parasites found in cattle, sheep, horses, dogs, cats and swine. It can also be used as heartworm prevention in dogs and cats.

Well the video was referring to "studies" to support the message but apparently there are no studies or data to support, only an article he wrote that is now referred to as a "study". I'm not the one saying we shouldn't ignore the video - he doesn't actually refer to a specific research study that can be looked up and shared. And the COVID numbers are public domain and has been already posted in 7 pages (although I'm not sure if some are opinions or from "official" websites).