Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  103

Thread: Elon Musk's twitter take over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Biden is rarely if ever questioned about his claims, and when he is an answer is not given, at least not one that makes any sense…..he gets a pass constantly. Meanwhile, Trumps words were always twisted or manipulated to make him look foolish, there’s a big difference between the two. If you’d like to show some examples between the two I’d love to see them.
    Trump didn’t need his words to be twisted or manipulated for him to look foolish. He accomplishes that all by himself, usually when he opens his mouth to speak. Biden is no better either.

Quote Originally Posted by 1quikgt View Post
    Trump didn’t need his words to be twisted or manipulated for him to look foolish. He accomplishes that all by himself, usually when he opens his mouth to speak. Biden is no better either.
    One doesn't cancel the other. If both are guilty, both remain guilty. Claiming what aboutism doesn't mean Biden is absolved.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    One doesn't cancel the other. If both are guilty, both remain guilty. Claiming what aboutism doesn't mean Biden is absolved.
    Not 100% sure what you’re talking about lol. I’m saying Trump doesn’t need anyone to twist his words to make him sound like an imbecile since he is one all by himself. Biden is the same and should be getting the same treatment from the media. To me, literally no one that is thinking about running for president on either side is worthy of being the POTUS. They all seem so concerned about screwing over the other party that they’ve forgotten who they’re being elected to serve.

To me, literally no one that is thinking about running for president on either side is worthy of being the POTUS. They all seem so concerned about screwing over the other party that they’ve forgotten who they’re being elected to serve.
    Ron DeSantis for the Republicans and Tulsi Gabard for the Democrats. IMO

Not 100% sure what you’re talking about lol. I’m saying Trump doesn’t need anyone to twist his words to make him sound like an imbecile since he is one all by himself. Biden is the same and should be getting the same treatment from the media. To me, literally no one that is thinking about running for president on either side is worthy of being the POTUS. They all seem so concerned about screwing over the other party that they’ve forgotten who they’re being elected to serve.
    funny how no one is pushing for a cognition test for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    funny how no one is pushing for a cognition test for Biden
    And they absolutely should be. Every President should have to do one yearly or semi-annually. Most powerful nation in the world should have a mentally competent leader.

And they absolutely should be. Every President should have to do one yearly or semi-annually. Most powerful nation in the world should have a mentally competent leader.
    People older than 70 need to be tested every year to drive a car... but the public seems to be just fine with them running a country LOL

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    People older than 70 need to be tested every year to drive a car... but the public seems to be just fine with them running a country LOL
    Not sure what the average age in our senate is but I wonder if it's past the "official" retirement age.

People older than 70 need to be tested every year to drive a car...
    100% fake news.

It’s tested every second year after the age of 80.
    -Don____________

I agree.
    That is where Desantis really blows Trump out of the water. I really hope Desantis can make the run - he would win.