Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fall TRACK DAY - September 10, 2014 - Toronto Motorsports Park, Cayuga

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry to hear you had trouble, nice job on keeping it between the walls.
    On a side note, odd day for traction. Combo of cool temps, mondo breeze and high humidity, road course was one slippery n fun sob. Know that ain't cool on the strip but just sayin.

twin57cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    That's some scary shit, glad you kept it straight.

I saw you run, you have very quick ride.
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    There is a rental coming up in Sparta soon where they will have 7 second cars and they are paying big dollars to prep the entire 1320 - FYI. NO STREET TIRES welcome.

I think Crash and a few others are attending.

I saw a couple of your vid passes going 154mph, that's haulin' in a jelly bean vert no less! Respect!
    Pretty sure Sparta is 1/8 mile only?? Can't remember what they said about the cut off for who gets to run the 1/4 but I was told 1/8 mile only???

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Sorry to hear you had trouble, nice job on keeping it between the walls.
    On a side note, odd day for traction. Combo of cool temps, mondo breeze and high humidity, road course was one slippery n fun sob. Know that ain't cool on the strip but just sayin.
    To be honest, I never complain. I've gone on crappy cool days and with the proper track prep the car drives straight like a Cadillac. The first words that came out of the track officials mouth when he saw me was "I hope you're not planning on setting the world on fire?" lol. So I knew it was going to be a crap day. Then I asked him if it was safe to go down and he shrugged his shoulders and said "try it". So my first pass, at the top of 1st the car made a violent right turn and I went from the left lane into the right. But I managed to keep it from hitting the wall. The next 2 passes it blew the tires off 100 feet out. Then I ramped the boost in slowly and got it to go down but around the 1000 foot mark it broke loose and I managed to keep it from hitting anything and went a 9.0 at 157. I was just a little ticked because I was told "they were only paid to prep to the 330" so that kinda pissed me off. I'd rather be told not to come then to risk my life. I was just a little frustrated but I'll get over it. lol