Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suspension Alignment shop (camber,bumpsteer,UCA,panbar)

Monera3v
    Well here the deal, a friend does autocross.

I Am doing my suspension for that reason!

I want to start something sporty with this car!

Monera3v
    Suspension is fully installed!

Whiteline bumpsteer, Koni struts + eibach pro line springs and top mounted strut bar

Rear eibach pro line, relocation kit, adjustable lower control arm, bmr upper control arm, tokico struts and bmr pan bar.

Where can I head off to get the gear properly adjusted,last time I heard bob was taking some time off.

Regards.

Bob's back to work ! just call ahead to see what time he's in, & Friday's are optional !!
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by monera96 View Post
    Suspension is fully installed!

Whiteline bumpsteer, Koni struts + eibach pro line springs and top mounted strut bar

Rear eibach pro line, relocation kit, adjustable lower control arm, bmr upper control arm, tokico struts and bmr pan bar.

Where can I head off to get the gear properly adjusted,last time I heard bob was taking some time off.

Regards.

Nice!

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Monera3v
    The car not properly alighted yet, but I can say, It takes corners like a serious track car! I work in vaughan in the industrial street. The guys at Appliance Canada allow me to use their parking lot at night.

Man those this car handle nicely now! I can break it loose and keep it stable skidding in a perfect circle without all the wobble!

Next up are Koni struts , whiteline bump steer and camber plate once bob new shop is up and running.