Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,669
Page 166 of 2387 FirstFirst ... 661161561621631641651661671681691701762162666661166 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 23863

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    This one was four door, I think.

They come ext cab short box too (which would be the smallest config).
    4 door Pick-ups do have utility but they don't look as good.

Two Door Pick-up still look the best and they're rare as hell now...

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    4 door Pick-ups do have utility but they don't look as good.

Two Door Pick-up still look the best and they're rare as hell now...
    They just aren't that convenient.

I have the supercab which as been fine but I certainly notice the weight of the vehicle compared to the reg cab. It doesn't feel much if any different than the supercrew I had, really. Hindsight being 20/20, I woulda just got another supercrew. I still kick myself for getting rid of the first one I had. Since this one isn't going anywhere, it's a moot point, I guess.

Mustang Occasionally

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    They just aren't that convenient.

I have the supercab which as been fine but I certainly notice the weight of the vehicle compared to the reg cab. It doesn't feel much if any different than the supercrew I had, really. Hindsight being 20/20, I woulda just got another supercrew. I still kick myself for getting rid of the first one I had. Since this one isn't going anywhere, it's a moot point, I guess.
    How come?

If the truck is a family's only vehicle, I can see it, the 4 doors are helpful, but if you're single with no kids or the Pick-up is a Family's 3rd or 4th vehicle, a two door should work, it's surprising there are not more on the road.

The dumbest looking ones are the 4 doors with the long box, they only look cool if they are duallys.

Mustang Occasionally
    How come?

If the truck is a family's only vehicle, I can see it, the 4 doors are helpful, but if you're single with no kids or the Pick-up is a Family's 3rd or 4th vehicle, a two door should work, it's surprising there are not more on the road.

The dumbest looking ones are the 4 doors with the long box, they only look cool if they are duallys.
    Just going out with friends/family and/or some parcels, luggage, etc... There is a bit of room behind the seats in the newer regular cabs but it's not much. Like, being single doesn't mean you don't have anyone or anything else in the vehicle, lol. It wasn't bad, ya, but the added space in the supercab is very handy for groceries, my work bag and occasional rear passengers.

Mustang Occasionally
    There's a Tremor 2wd at Blackstock here in town and they want $32K for it... I believe that's close to 10g's in discounts. If you're interested

Fox stored for its 24th winter, leaves raked, lawn mower winterized, air conditioner/bbq covered, winter tires installed on 3 cars.
    Xmas lights next weekend, too tired. Vacation starts now, I need a drink...

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxRod View Post
    Fox stored for its 24th winter, leaves raked, lawn mower winterized, air conditioner/bbq covered, winter tires installed on 3 cars.
    Xmas lights next weekend, too tired. Vacation starts now, I need a drink...
    That's pretty cool...

How come?

Hey bite your tongue re 4 door trucks .....mind you 6.5 doesn't constitute as a long box .
    If I could convince mrs we wouldn't have an SUV only a pick up , she might go for a Taco but is afraid to manouver mine .
    I personally like the comfort for road trips , no issues with luggage or gear and mine a real miser at 16.5L/100 lol

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    Hey bite your tongue re 4 door trucks .....mind you 6.5 doesn't constitute as a long box .
    If I could convince mrs we wouldn't have an SUV only a pick up , she might go for a Taco but is afraid to manouver mine .
    I personally like the comfort for road trips , no issues with luggage or gear and mine a real miser at 16.5L/100 lol
    LoL!