Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  47
Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Track Day Chit Chat

TurboFox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    CAI, Off-road H pipe, axel back and dyno tune is stock? Apparently you didn't read all the comments. I said I'll be there. It would just be better if I had decent tires that's all.
    I have friends that will make up every excuse NOT to do something. Dont be like them!

And yes that is stock lol

99chromegt
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    CAI, Off-road H pipe, axel back and dyno tune is stock? Apparently you didn't read all the comments. I said I'll be there. It would just be better if I had decent tires that's all.
    You forgot the yellow fog/driving lights. IMO that puts you well into the "modded" "non-stock" category.

Quote Originally Posted by 99chromegt View Post
    You forgot the yellow fog/driving lights. IMO that puts you well into the "modded" "non-stock" category.
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Quote Originally Posted by 99chromegt View Post
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    New sig quote thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

lol 99chomegt appearance stuff doesn't count.

TurboFox, I'll be there. I went last year. I hear you on the excuse thing because I was like that. Then I said no more excuses. It's a long story but its how I ended up with my beautiful fiancée.

As far as the stock thing. Yeah what I mentioned is fuck all if it were a fox but have you seen the prices of parts for newer stangs?

If I could go dumpster diving and build a fast car like someone can with a fox I would, but that just doesn't work with a two year old car lol.

I'd love to have this thing on every suspension part from MM, hellion twin turbo kit, built transmission, aluminum drive shaft. Balls out craziness. But I don't have $25,000 for those parts lmao!

So I just buy little dribs and drabs as I go when I can. If I could get into the mustang game all over and if I knew how fun modding these cars can be. I probably would have started off with a Notch Fox. The money I've put into my 06 and now 14 I'd could of had an 8-9 second beast Lmfao! Wait that's not funny awww
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Thing is though Ray, stuff your car comes with stock (engine, trans, suspension, brakes, etc) surpasses even some of the good aftermarket stuff on the older rides. Your car stock, yes even on dead nuts stock tires = very capable. All you need is more seat time.
    Looking forward to seeing you both there.

tulowd
    its funny how a fast road course car has very little to do with power and everything to do with the lunatic/inert genius behind the wheel.

Best thing I ever saw at the track was a friends daughter lapping Shannonville in 1990 in her old rusty Volvo, amongst all the Porsches, Vettes and NSX's. She had a blast and drove the wheels off that thing. Pretty sure it had radial tires, lol.

I need to drag my ass to one of these "track day" events. Not to race, just to spectate and shoot the crap.

Yup, reminds me of the snow tire equipped Toyota that joined us awhile back. Car did just fine and the driver had a blast.