Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3,148

Thread: What did you buy today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Roush serialized car or dealer build? Roush cars don't hold value like Saleen's do but generally a good clean serialized car with documentation is worth a few G's more than a similar GT. Documentation is key, otherwise its just a modded GT value wise.

Price also depends on things like mileage/condition/options/etc like any other mustang.
    Its a dealer modded car.
    When i pull up the vin it pulls up a GT ... which works wonders when I go to register the car to pay taxes lol
    Car's got 88k on it, 2 previous owners, the lady's husband who owned it passed away...we're back and forth with offers and are about $2000 apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Its a dealer modded car.
    When i pull up the vin it pulls up a GT ... which works wonders when I go to register the car to pay taxes lol
    Car's got 88k on it, 2 previous owners, the lady's husband who owned it passed away...we're back and forth with offers and are about $2000 apart.
    All Roush cars are VIN'd as GTs. Does it have a Roush serial number under hood and door jamb and does it have paperwork?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    All Roush cars are VIN'd as GTs. Does it have a Roush serial number under hood and door jamb and does it have paperwork?
    Car is sold