Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  846
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine VS immunization Covid related

Not sure if this was shared yet. Information released after a freedom of information request to the BC government.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/enSearch/deta...UBRpaKbCpJ2ACY

They said they were following the science. Now that studies are coming out it looks like they were wrong. So what where they following?

https://youtu.be/rfyOihhAD4A

Not bad for a “horse dewormer”

There's no money to be made when using an existing drug

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Sad with peoples lives on the line but looking more and more like that’s the truth of it.

What’s most disturbing is the number of people with seemingly nothing to gain, so willing to carry the water for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Sad with peoples lives on the line but looking more and more like that’s the truth of it.

What’s most disturbing is the number of people with seemingly nothing to gain, so willing to carry the water for them.
    that's the segment of society that will swallow whatever this weeks narrative is. Not just this topic, but every topic.

edit myself.
    Last edited by RedSN; 03-06-2022 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Not this shit again
    -Don____________

Topic has been discussed. Just sharing because now the science of finally “catching up”

We are getting answers to questions that should have and could have been answered a long time ago.

I don’t know the motivation.

But I do know that there was a big shift in “the science” that fell in line just before the State of the Union. And then days later even SNL did a 180 and had a skit poking fun and vaccine crazy people.

It’s disturbing how things are covered vs not covered. Or approved vs vilified. Depending on what narrative is being pushed.

My standing has been the same all along in regards to Ivermectin. It’s safe, cheap and it might help. Why not use it. If it turns out to work. Great maybe saved some lives. If it ends up not having a positive effect on covid. It’s a virtually harmless drug so no big deal.

Seemed like a no brainer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Especially when it's an existing drug that costs virtually nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Topic has been discussed. Just sharing because now the science of finally “catching up”

We are getting answers to questions that should have and could have been answered a long time ago.

I don’t know the motivation.

But I do know that there was a big shift in “the science” that fell in line just before the State of the Union. And then days later even SNL did a 180 and had a skit poking fun and vaccine crazy people.

It’s disturbing how things are covered vs not covered. Or approved vs vilified. Depending on what narrative is being pushed.

My standing has been the same all along in regards to Ivermectin. It’s safe, cheap and it might help. Why not use it. If it turns out to work. Great maybe saved some lives. If it ends up not having a positive effect on covid. It’s a virtually harmless drug so no big deal.

Seemed like a no brainer to me.
    Your thought are always greatly appreciated! Thanks for sharing the Video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Worst part is, nothing will happen to those that pushed this nonsense on us-nothing.

In before BFF, lol.