Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Seems like it, initially I want to bring the tune back to stock so i can figure out if this issue is because of a bad tune. Most of the guys including yourselves - i've spoken too, have told me it seems to be a fuel issue. I'll do some diagnostics on the fuel side
I've pulled my hair out over this many times...lol even with stock setups - the fuel can be regulated by the computer - in my experience fuel pumps work or don't work (you can try and hard wire it without the ecu) - Have an '85 Jeep here now with a Holley throttle body Nice upgrade but has its wows - when the battery voltage is low the fuel pump is shut off or and eventually stalls out if the voltage is too low won't start - there's a lot of variables to look at - had one car that would turn off the fuel pump if oil pressure is low (oil gets thin hot) (don't know if your car will do this) - the knock sensor could be detecting knock - the ecu may be bummed - I've also heard that the egr on these cars can be bypassed but I have never done it maybe something to try - poor wires can cause fits too and everyone well almost everyone never thinks of bad grounds...ask any vovlo owner hope you can work it out but don't fall into the trap of throwing parts at it and guessing