Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  95
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown resigns over sexual allegations!

Vic Fedeli has been named interim leader of the PC's.

Sad thing is Brown didn't break any laws, but given the current moral climate, he crossed a line. Christ, I couldn't run for politics with all the ethnic jokes, and the teenage girls I sort of had some physical interactions with 40+ years ago...

Bottom line is make dam sure she's interested.
    Be dam sure you don't work with her.
    Be dam sure your careers have now way of ever crossing paths.
    Be dam sure she is sober
    Be dam sure she's old enough and no more tha 5 years from your age
    Be dam sure she's not married or in a relationship
    The after all checks an balances have been made handcuff your self to the bed and let her have her way with you.
    Also make sure you have her sign something agreeing to have the entire altercation on digital camera saved to the cloud.

It may turn out to be a few dry years for some of you guys but stay safe out there boys.

This is mostly a joke but in Ontario there are two things you have to be very careful when doing.
    Driving 50km over the speed limit
    And having sex

Lucky for me
    I'm married and own a Harley Davidson I'm not doing either of these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutt gt View Post
    This is mostly a joke but...
    But is it really? Is that list so unreasonable that it’s absurd?

LOL at the HD comment
    -Don____________

Actually Don the joke part is me setting rules for dating.
    I've been with the same woman since she was 17.
    And she's the office manager of my business
    And I'm pretty sure she took advantage of me while I was drunk last weekend.
    And yes the HD is slooow that's no joke.

Just saw something on the internet. Not yet sure if it's true.
    One of the women who accused Brown has been identified and is apparently a very close friend of the CTV reporter who broke the story. The woman in question has been fired from at least a couple of journalism jobs prior to this.
    Oh. And both women are gay.
    It is remotely possible that this whole story is.... (heaven forfend)...fake? If so, I hope Patrick Brown goes after them legally, with a vengeance.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Well now we have to add to the list.
    Be dam sure she's straight.

Four more years of Tory is better then 4 more years of the battle ax.

Go Doug Ford
    2024 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red - Performance Package - Nite Pony Package - Active Exhaust - Recaro Seats - Magneride - H-Pipe
    2023 Ford F150 XLT - Agate Black - Powerboost - Black Appearance Package - Black Rhino Atlas Wheels (18X9) - BF Goodrich K02 (275,70,R18)

WTF
    I lurk a blog site of a connected Liberal who was predicting that the whole #metoo thing was gonna create a shitshow in Canadian politics....seems he knew a while back that Brown "had a zipper problem"....apparently a well known rumour

but here's his latest

This writer has been saying for weeks that #MeToo was going to hit Canadian politics. It has struck with a fury in Hollywood, the media, Washington and the cultural elite. It was only a matter of time before it took down the creeps and criminals slithering through the Canadian corridors of power, too.

There are other men who are about to be exposed. Count on it. The media have been on their trail for many weeks. Once it gets through the editors – once it is okayed by the lawyers – other men will be going down. It is overdue. It is needed.

One of these men is very, very powerful. The stories have been known about him for three years. They are in affidavits, plural.

His name will shock you.

so I read his comment section from others that are connected...in the know etc.....and I read this

If it’s the same person who I’ve been told has multiple sworn affidavits against him, you can’t get bigger in Canada. I know one of the people who’s signature is on one of the affidavits.

This person has told me the contents of the affidavits. Explosive doesn’t even begin to describe it. I will not repeat what I was told here because haven’t personally seen them, and even if I had, I don’t want to make legal trouble.

What I will say…… if they do get out, they will destroy this persons very carefully crafted public image and reputation.

so commentors push this guy on the name and he drops this

He likes themed socks

now that would sure as fuck heat up Canadian Politics now wouldn't it

does our hypocrite, bullshit artist of a Prime Minister have multiple sworn affidavits against him for inappropriate sexual behavior?

stangstevers
    I am a victim of wynne... for years now, my wallet has been abused by the OLP... #metoo

Also the liberals "knew" about this thing with Brown, they tried to keep it hush hush until the last minute so the PC couldn't get a new leader for the election... LOL Crazy how that c----t got into and is still in power.