Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: fox radiator air deflector?

fox radiator air deflector?

Anyone running anything different than the stock plastic one? UPR has an aluminum version and FBC has a carbon fibre version that looks nice. Any wild custom set ups around? How about the side air deflectors? Everyone running those as well? I know its kind of a lame question, Im just looking for ideas...haha!

No have the stock one on my 90 LX ....would be interested in a carbon fibre one though....

Maybe you guys don't have lowered cars, or maybe I need to stop driving over stuff, but mine gets hit often. I would think that aluminum or CF would get trashed.
    -Don____________

I believe Paul (tulowd) made his own custom air dam from a semi truck mud flap or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I believe Paul (tulowd) made his own custom air dam from a semi truck mud flap or something like that
    LOL.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Maybe you guys don't have lowered cars, or maybe I need to stop driving over stuff, but mine gets hit often. I would think that aluminum or CF would get trashed.
    I was thinking about this as well. The UPR aluminum deflector is apparently 1" taller than the plastic oem piece. My car isn't lowered that much, but still might be a challenge over speed bumps and crappy roads. The CF version, at $300, would be a disaster if it were to be scrapped and cracked...ugh...