Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  17

Thread: Things i don't like about my 2017 ram 1500

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Smaller tank in the ram isn't really savings just means you stop more often.

What's your L per/100k?
    To be honest I don't know, but I like not having to give the gas attendant $150 every time i fill up, even if I have to do it more often.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by N89 View Post
    To be honest I don't know, but I like not having to give the gas attendant $150 every time i fill up, even if I have to do it more often.
    Assuming you have the 121L tank in yours... F150's is 136L. So if fuel is 1.20/L, then that's about an $18. difference. And on your tank from empty at 1.20/L, that's $145.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Assuming you have the 121L tank in yours... F150's is 136L. So if fuel is 1.20/L, then that's about an $18. difference. And on your tank from empty at 1.20/L, that's $145.
    Most Rams are 98L tanks, 121 was an option

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

I think it's a 26 gallon (98L+\-), from empty with the gas light warning it takes about $110 to fill up depending on gas prices of course.
    On my way home I averaged 14.2 L/100 km
    IMG_2977.JPG

Mustang Occasionally
    I think it's a 26 gallon (98L+\-), from empty with the gas light warning it takes about $110 to fill up depending on gas prices of course.
    On my way home I averaged 14.2 L/100 km
    IMG_2977.JPG
    Did you reset your fuel economy prior to leaving the gas station or was that just since the last time whenever you may have reset it?

Did you reset your fuel economy prior to leaving the gas station or was that just since the last time whenever you may have reset it?
    Since the last time i reset it, not sure when.

Mustang Occasionally
    Since the last time i reset it, not sure when.
    Good, that's what I was looking for. So in your routine driving of the truck, you avg about 14.2L/100km.

That overall, longer term average is what people should be comparing, imo, if they wish to make any comparisons at all. And obviously that average will be dependent upon your driving style, terrain, wheel/tire combo, city/hwy, etc.

I've been off for the last 5 days. My economy has gone down because I've been driving more around town as opposed to my regular highway commute. It normally reads 13.2 or slightly lower. It's now at 13.3L/100. I haven't reset this for about 1 month.

Good, that's what I was looking for. So in your routine driving of the truck, you avg about 14.2L/100km.

That overall, longer term average is what people should be comparing, imo, if they wish to make any comparisons at all. And obviously that average will be dependent upon your driving style, terrain, wheel/tire combo, city/hwy, etc.

I've been off for the last 5 days. My economy has gone down because I've been driving more around town as opposed to my regular highway commute. It normally reads 13.2 or slightly lower. It's now at 13.3L/100. I haven't reset this for about 1 month.

13.2 is really good compared to mine, most of my driving is Hwy but i do drive the truck hard most of the time. I think I could get close to your mpa if I took it easy