Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 389 of 428 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Thanks guys - don't see any in Bolton but looks like I can get them in north Brampton.
    Well let me know if you’re able to, if not I can pick up some for you.( lots here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Well let me know if you’re able to, if not I can pick up some for you.( lots here)

Same here

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Thanks guys! Will go tomorrow and see if they have them.

EDIT: Got the last 2 Good Monster cans from a north Brampton store, as well as No. 15 and 16.
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 04-15-2021 at 09:04 PM.

All the talk on Collective Arts, I dropped by today while on a service call.
    Picked up 1 Good Monster as the alcohol content will be a 1 for the night for me.
    Have tried the Stranger than Fiction , and Life in the clouds tonight, highly recommend them.
    collective arts april 2021.jpg

Mike, I picked up extra of these for you when I was in Chatham last week, as I recall you were interested in trying a couple.
    Sons of Kent Hazy IPA.jpg

^^^nice!
    Having a Good Monster as we speak.
    -Don____________

Whenever you’re at Collective Arts, alway ask what they have from their Toronto location. They seem to be on the same track as the original CA beers. Good Monster is very good though!

I would definitely try some of those, saw your PMs but forgot to get back to you.

Newest from Counterpart. 4.75 out of 5! Fantastic!

Also had this one after doing ball joints, stab bar bushings, tie rods and bump steer kit on the car...long day

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Picked up the Collective Arts a couple days ago (Good Monster, No. 15 and 16). I guess this guy was shopping too.

Today's brew....

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 04-15-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Whenever you’re at Collective Arts, alway ask what they have from their Toronto location. They seem to be on the same track as the original CA beers. Good Monster is very good though!

I would definitely try some of those, saw your PMs but forgot to get back to you.

Newest from Counterpart. 4.75 out of 5! Fantastic!

Also had this one after doing ball joints, stab bar bushings, tie rods and bump steer kit on the car...long day

CC plates in?

Nope. Haven’t arrived yet. Also broke some bolts removing the stab bar so waiting for those too.

Your pics are not showing up on my phone. I’ve had that problem lots lately.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Nope. Haven’t arrived yet. Also broke some bolts removing the stab bar so waiting for those too.

Your pics are not showing up on my phone. I’ve had that problem lots lately.

Bummer to be waiting still.

Tried to fix the photos.