Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 875 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 37577582586587187287387487587687787887988592597513751875 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Nice backyard!
    Thanks! Finished it last fall. Hope to enjoy it this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Had a visitor for a few hours tonight. She was running around on a main road close to our neighborhood but I was eventually able to coax her into the car. Good thing a lot of dogs like to go for car rides. She seemed really interested in my dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    845am and I'm back from 2 runs to Sheridan Nurseries

you gotta get up early to get the Dragon-Wing Begonias folks

that place is gonna be a freakin zoo today....it was already nuts at 720am

looks like I have my afternoon planned....plant some flowers....drink a few beers
    I manage a landscape supply yard, it was busy all week with people calling in for deliveries. There was a 2 hour period yesterday that I didn't get out of the loader, was constantly loading either our trucks for deliveries or customers trucks/trailers.

From what people were saying yesterday it wasn't even worth going to the terra that is near us for plants and bagged stuff, just too packed.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    I manage a landscape supply yard, it was busy all week with people calling in for deliveries. There was a 2 hour period yesterday that I didn't get out of the loader, was constantly loading either our trucks for deliveries or customers trucks/trailers.

From what people were saying yesterday it wasn't even worth going to the terra that is near us for plants and bagged stuff, just too packed.
    it gets crazy bad here...I'm at Yonge and Sheppard....and the time of day can literally add hours to the task....just in street traffic alone

you just need to get your ass out the door around 7am....and you're back and done while the rest of the folks are still scratching their nuts in their PJs

going back tomorrow morning for rounds 3 and 4....it'll be the same deal...crack of dawn..nab an employee right away....I know what I want and how much.... and they know where it is so I can get loaded up and gone asafp

got all my monster pots done yesterday...only took about 4 beers

3 big 30" pots gobbled up 21 x 6" dragon wing begonias, and 20 x 4" potato vine......stuffed 26 x 4" sonic red impatiens into a 36" monster pot.....and 14 x 4" of the same sonic red into another skinny rectangular planter

7 more pots to go

it's a bit of a pita...but give it a few weeks and a few rounds of fertilizer and the yard will be looking awesome

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Had a visitor for a few hours tonight.
    Found the owner?

She looks like the meme husky.

-Don____________

Good on you Richard!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    it gets crazy bad here...I'm at Yonge and Sheppard....and the time of day can literally add hours to the task....just in street traffic alone

you just need to get your ass out the door around 7am....and you're back and done while the rest of the folks are still scratching their nuts in their PJs

going back tomorrow morning for rounds 3 and 4....it'll be the same deal...crack of dawn..nab an employee right away....I know what I want and how much.... and they know where it is so I can get loaded up and gone asafp

got all my monster pots done yesterday...only took about 4 beers

3 big 30" pots gobbled up 21 x 6" dragon wing begonias, and 20 x 4" potato vine......stuffed 26 x 4" sonic red impatiens into a 36" monster pot.....and 14 x 4" of the same sonic red into another skinny rectangular planter

7 more pots to go

it's a bit of a pita...but give it a few weeks and a few rounds of fertilizer and the yard will be looking awesome
    Why are you envisioning guys scratching their nuts in their pj's? Is this what gardening does to a man?

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raccoon! View Post
    Why are you envisioning guys scratching their nuts in their pj's? Is this what gardening does to a man?
    lmao

Hi Jack

WTF
    indy 500 qually is some damn good TV

props to the rookie named Alonso...starting on the 2nd row

No shit. Props to anyone in the field. I can barely hold my colon together entering a corner at 120 mph let alone 230...