Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  186
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Adamson BBQ

So if you survive it great but what about the long term effects. Most are not well understood or known yet. So for the rest of your lifetime...... no thanks.
    Mask on for me and keep out of my face period.

We have had a number of demonstrating in the streets for there freedom and no masks policy eg Alymer
    They want their right to freedom???? but look at how they force their women to dress???
    Church of God religious freedom when it suits your means

Step up and be put down Zexhuffer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    You mean in the recent lockdown? Or “ever”?
    Back in March all my sites shut down. Work dried up, and I got laid off.
    I'm guessing ever. I had 3 weeks off in late April and then back at it. Min 50-60 hrs a week and since sept I've been doing 6 days a week and 11 hr days.

I'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself about this covid bs

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    father of the year ... or so Zexhuffer keeps telling me!!

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Completely agree with the FB post.. this is getting a little out of hand. It’s funny to me that a mask fixes everything. Was at Walmart the other day.. a complete shit show at the checkout.

I’m not saying the virus isn’t real... it’s just extremely exaggerated in all forms, IMO anyways.

Construction sites in the GTA never shutdown. Possibly the dirtiest washrooms/trailers in the city. Way too much tax money lost if construction shuts down.
    ...you continue to build your immune system & your not in a bubble

They’ve obviously dun a piss poor job of protecting the elderly and vulnerable with compromised health conditions ...maybe focus there instead of destroying small businesses. So that niche chocolate store is a super spreader but not Walmart ? Gimme a break . Linda’s Gift shop is more dangerous than Costco ? Sorry I don’t buy this shit ! 2 of my cousins had the “flu” no meds , 2 weeks had to stay home & that’s about it .
    I’m not gonna ramble on here I do enough elsewhere. My hands are still dirty as fk as they’ve been last 3 decades on tools , ya I eat without sanitizer on my samich.

Hey Luigi, if Canadian Tire or Walmart was allowed to sell car parts because they sold household staples but you were asked to step down ...would you feel the same & and close up ? Assuming you have a have a landlord & utilities in a store front environment may be a better example , I know yours is on-line . But just sayin man .
    Last edited by Screw; 12-01-2020 at 07:27 AM.

edit: cant make video link properly

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Yup.... lost my Mom to Covid on April 23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry for your loss Mav.
    FABMAN

Last one for me ....I’m trying to follow Dr tams advice like everyone else to a T ...what’s your choice of material for a glory hole like the chief medical officer suggested on the onset of this ? pffff if everyone just followed her advice we wouldn’t be in this mess . Happy snow day

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    "I can't breath"

My head hurts from this statement

Are you saying that's not a valid statement? Because I respectfully disagree, as I've had breathing trouble for the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    Are you saying that's not a valid statement? Because I respectfully disagree, as I've had breathing trouble for the past few years.
    He was directing that at me. Hinting not wearing a mask because I can’t breath isn’t a valid excuse.

What Ross doesn’t know is I wear an industrial grade mask with a double filtration system all day long so I can tell when a mask doesn’t work.

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    He was directing that at me. Hinting not wearing a mask because I can’t breath isn’t a valid excuse.

What Ross doesn’t know is I wear an industrial grade mask with a double filtration system all day long so I can tell when a mask doesn’t work.

Dude just continue with recommendations from Tam ...”glory hole “ save lives !