Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Etest Monitors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you've only got one not ready, good to go on test anyways.
    It's my understanding, in SCT, another tuner can not see whats been done but best to contact Diago n ask.

Performance Redefined OneQwkStang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    If you've only got one not ready, good to go on test anyways.
    It's my understanding, in SCT, another tuner can not see whats been done but best to contact Diago n ask.
    I got 3, catalyst,oxygen sensor and oxygen sensor heater on my last test report that are not ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Vibrant Oxygen Sensor Defouler

[FONT="]WRITE A REVIEW

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Model Number: 601904-DEFOULER[/FONT]
    Have a check engine light in your vehicle for cat efficiency codes due to not having a catalytic convertor on your car, or from a sensitive pcm?If you answered yes, then you need this piece. Its a easy to install, thread in oxygen sensor extender that requires NO tools, and threads into your existing oxygen sensor bung within seconds.
    - A very effective tool for avoiding Check Engine Lights. Pulls the Oxygen Sensor further away from the exhaust gas stream.

- the "J" shape allows the O2 sensor to be installed parallel to the exhaust pipe for better clearance.

- M18 x 1.5 Thread. The sensor to be used with this unit should measure 18mm from thread tip to thread tip. Accepts all standard O2 sensors.
    I dont have a check engine light tho.