Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: 2015 KTM 1190 Adventure my thoughts so far

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I found I didn’t enjoy the trails as much as I thought I would. I generally keep it on the pavement throwing in the odd fire road or rail bed type trails. It’s just too big of a motorcycle for me off road. Combine that with my 30” inseam and 31” seat height and it’s just not enjoyable.
    But as a mile muncher omg it’s the sport bike you can ride all day and brig half of everything you own.
    I have rode 800km in a day on everything from rail beds, gravel roads, back roads and hiway.
    Definitely loving this bike

Quote Originally Posted by Clutt gt View Post
    I found I didn’t enjoy the trails as much as I thought I would......Combine that with my 30” inseam and 31” seat height and it’s just not enjoyable.
    That makes a lot more sense in that case - I'm a little longer in the leg - but I love throwing the bike around off road - mind you, there are also a lot more trails that I ride here on the west coast....
    I also started riding offroad on a DRZ400 - and went up to something bigger.

My biggest complaint about KTM is the same about European vehicles.... Parts are rare. Rare= expensive. They're not cheap to maintain - but they're a hell of a lot sturdier than some of the Japanese off road bikes that are out there.